It’s important to give back to the communities
where we work and live.
That’s why CEP is proud to participate in philanthropic efforts that include charitable giving, employee involvement, and support for youth programs.
How We Help
- Sun Times Letters to Santa
- CEP employees sponsor children in the Chicago land area through the Chicago Sun Times letter to Santa program. Presents donated by readers of the Chicago Sun-Times are handed out to kids, who otherwise might not receive anything, their joy is infectious.
- Holiday Meals
- Employees donate time at the Friendship United Methodist Church that supports the Bolingbrook FISH (Fellowship in Serving Humanity.) organization.
- School Backpacks
- Walter and Connie Payton Foundation Back-To-School Supply Drive hosted by DuPage Credit Union. Donated supplies go directly to the assistance of underprivileged children attending schools in Englewood, which is a low-income neighborhood in Chicago with 35 schools.
- Feed My Starving Children
- Employees donate time at this non-profit Christian organization committed to feeding God’s children hungry in body and spirit. The approach is simple: children and adults hand-pack meals specifically formulated for malnourished children, and we ship the meals to nearly 70 countries around the world. http://www.fmsc.org/.
- Give Me A Chance Foundation
- CEP employees volunteer at year round events and fundraising events for Bo Jackson' Give Me a Chance Foundation. http://givemeachancefoundation.org/